This article provides details about the cause of psoriasis. It is known to be extremely important, as is getting rid of the causes of the disease, you can get the recovery.
The goal – to help determine the cause of the development of psoriasis. And, then, to understand, acting on what factors, you may be able to improve health and healing.
Psoriasis – the result of a combination of both internal and external reasons
The disease manifests itself, if the combination of external and internal factors mechanisms exceeds an individual limit. In consequence, in the body are activated in auto-immune processes (immune reaction against one's own cells) and show the characteristic symptoms of the disease.
- The external causes — it is a lifestyle, and environmental factors that trigger the occurrence of psoriasis, or lead to its deterioration.
- The main internal cause of psoriasis — a genetic predisposition. This gene, inherited in the inheritance of his fathers. Genes determine the properties innate to the body, which are involved in the development of psoriasis.
There is not a single cause of the development of psoriasis. The disease occurs as a result of a combination of internal and many external causes.
Approaches in the treatment of psoriasis: eliminate the symptoms or causes?
Consider the possible approaches in the treatment of psoriasis.
Resolve the internal causes psoriasis is extremely difficult, because the medicine has not yet learned how to influence the genes of the patient.
At the same time, the external causes for the occurrence of psoriasis, solution of succumb. It is due to the exposure they is possible to achieve a sustainable remission. Therefore, it is important to give them the attention.
All causes of psoriasis brings together two important factors:
- the impact of these external causes in the development of psoriasis scientifically confirmed;
- the impact on the external causes and devoid of adverse effects and has many advantages.
The advantages of working with by external causes psoriasis
Consider the advantages of treating psoriasis with exposure to external factors:
- the constant of the result: through the elimination of external causes, by cause of psoriasis emerged, is obtained resistant to disease remission;
- not medications are used;
- there are no complications and side effects that may occur during the drug treatment;
- not used to the therapy, as in the case of drug treatment, when to get the previously achieved effect it is necessary to increase the dosage;
- is not required the hospital stay;
- it is not necessary to major financial costs, on the contrary, saves time and money;
- occurs common healing effect.
Problems of medical approach in the treatment of psoriasis
Unfortunately, this approach has its defects, and the help of just one hour. The treatment often leads to side effects, and after the interruption of the therapy of psoriasis back or even be amplified.
External the same reasons, the disease and the doctors and the patients often do not give due attention.
For this, patients have their bases:
- Resolution of external causes of psoriasis will require that the patient completely different efforts. After all, it is much easier to take a pill than to follow a diet and quit alcohol.
- Patients are not told about all the defects of the treatment of drugs.
- The patients do not realize that with the help of drugs, it is possible to solve only the symptoms of the disease, and then only for some time.
- The patients did not know about the best alternative treatment for psoriasis.
Also doctors have their foundation resolve non-external causes of psoriasis, but only its symptoms:
- This approach would require and of an expert of other efforts. After all, and the doctor much easier and faster to write a prescription for hormonal ointment, of which to convince the patient to eat well, stop smoking and learn to cope with stress.
- The doctors overloaded: they have a large influx of patients and limited time for the reception of a patient.
- The doctors, usually, do not count about the causes of psoriasis in universities and in education courses, focusing mainly in the treatment with pills and hormonal ointments.
The approach of conventional medicine in the treatment of psoriasis in order to eliminate the symptoms and not the causes of disease. However, such treatment often has side effects, and discontinuation of treatment leads to an increase of psoriasis.Thus, the official medicine up to that, predominantly, depends only on the elimination of symptoms of psoriasis. Therefore, the patient it is important to self-take the necessary measures in the work by external causes.
The impact on the external causes does not require the application of drugs. Therefore, it does not imply that the difficulties that arise during the attempts to get rid of the symptoms of psoriasis with the help of drugs. And at the same time the solution of external causes, may occur in the reception of remission.
- Psoriasis manifests as a result of the impact of the internal causes and external.
- Affecting the internal causes psoriasis is almost impossible.
- External causes of psoriasis amenable to solution.
- The job with by external causes may lead to the reception of remission of psoriasis.
- The impact on the external causes devoid of flaws and has many advantages.
- The public health approach to the treatment of psoriasis causes only temporarily resolve your symptoms. However, this treatment can cause side effects, and after you cancel the psoriasis treatment again manifests itself.
- The best way to get rid of psoriasis — determine their external causes on Your specific case and delete them.
External causes of psoriasis
The main external causes, leading to the appearance of psoriasis, can refer to the following. Injury to the skin, poor diet, stress, alcohol, tobacco, infections and the use of certain medications.
Among the most frequent causes of psoriasis: unhealthy eating habits, skin damage, alcohol, smoking, infectious diseases, and some medications
Injury to the skin
Psoriasis is directly related to the injury in the skin.
The injury can cause the aggravation or the appearance of new eruptions, where it had not before.
Cause the disease can everything, that damages the skin:
- scratches, cuts, corn, grated;
- thermal, solar, chemical or other burns;
- dermatitis (skin inflammation), due to the contact with the allergen, "chemistry", and in the case of sensitivity to the sun;
- bites from insects and animals;
- the tattoo;
- remove band-aid;
- acupuncture (acupuncture, reflexology);
- the vaccination.
The food, the obesity and the "leaky" the gut
There are two points of view about the relationship between the power of the patient, condition of the gastrointestinal tract and psoriasis. A point of view of official medicine, the other point of view, alternative or unconventional medicine.
The point of view of official medicine
Official medical science, almost does not study the direct effect of the power and of the state of the digestive system on the emergence and development of psoriasis. And at the same time, considers this type of connection is not proven. Scientific articles on this topic posted little. Maybe this has to do with the prevalent in medicine official practice treatment with drugs, but not of natural methods of treatment and prevention.
However, it is widely studied the relationship between excess weight and the weight and responsiveness of the psoriasis to standard therapy.
Between psoriasis and excess weight, there is a two-way communication.
On the one hand, obesity is a factor, offering risk of developing psoriasis. On the other hand, psoriasis as psychosocial the problem in itself can lead to weight gain because of the "seizure" of the problem.
Obesity causes of severe psoriasis, and the reduction of body weight improves the condition of patients.
A low calorie diet reduces the manifestations of psoriasis. In the study were compared two groups of patients who were on a diet with a low content of calories and the routine of a healthy diet with no limit on calories.
From the point of view of informal (alternative) medicine: "leaky" the gut as the cause of psoriasis
In the informal of medicine, one of the main causes of psoriasis is considered to be the increased permeability of the walls of the small intestine.
This state is also called the syndrome, leaky syndrome gut leaky gut. It is this approach, and is based on one of the most well-known and efficient methods of alternative medicine – the treatment of psoriasis by John Pagano "Natural way".
Believe that the increased permeability of the intestinal wall can also lead to the development of others, including auto-immune diseases, diseases. For example, rheumatoid arthritis, system red lupus, diffuse sclerosis, Crohn's disease, non-specific ulcerative colitis, diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome, autism and other things.
The official science recognizes the existence of such pathology, as increased intestinal permeability. However, the "syndrome of the leaky gut" calls directly to the above listed disease, considers it to be proven. And all the arguments for this account is considered as a way to increase the sales of probiotics, food supplements, herbal remedies and the like, efficiency which is not investigated and has not been proven.
This being said, there is plenty of evidence of the hand with psoriasis, confirm the effectiveness of the use of diet and other non-conventional methods of treatment for leaky gut, in the struggle with psoriasis.
How leaky gut leads to the development of psoriasis
Due to an increase in the permeability of the wall of the intestine to the blood and the lymph does not reach to the end of other proteins, bacteria, fungi, parasites and toxins.
The causes of the syndrome leaky gut
In itself the occurrence of the syndrome leaky gut cause:
- irrational or poor diet,
- the alcohol,
- caffeinated drinks (coffee, tea, coca-cola, power generation, and t. p.),
- fast-food and semi-finished products containing preservatives, dyes, flavourings and add-ins t. p.,
- foods with a high content of sugar, fat, white flour, gluten and the like.
- certain types of products — ppaslenovye, to which they relate, for example, tomatoes and potatoes;
- goiter, arising out of, even because of misuse of antibiotics;
- insufficient intake of water (the norm for a person weighing 70 kg – not least 2 liters of drinking water per day);
- chronic constipation;
- the stress;
- diseases of the vertebral column with displacement of vertebrae and a violation of the nerves that go to the intestine.
The appearance of psoriasis in nervous the soil confirmed by scientific data. And the stress can become the cause of the development of psoriasis, and its consequence.
Sea holiday relieves stress: the television, the exchange rate of the dollar and harmful food was in the house, the sun provides vitamin D, and the landscape of the sea calms down by itself.
- Psoriasis prevocaretXia the stress and it even generates the stress.
- Locate methods geared to relaxation and stress management, effective is for You.
- Give preference to natural ways of dealing with stress: meditation, yoga, cognitive-behavioral therapy, go for walks and physical activity.
- To alleviate the stress does not convene to a variety of harmful substances, for example alcohol, tobacco, as well as to the excessive and unhealthy food. In the first place, they can cause psoriasis, and in the second place, lead to more health problems.
- When severe depression, you should always seek advice from a doctor and strictly follow their assigned drug treatment.
We have a strong, direct link between alcohol and the risk of developing psoriasis.
However, the actual mechanism of this relationship has not been elucidated until the end. Alcohol increases the toxic load to the liver. Because of this, part of the function of elimination of toxins takes over the skin.
Also, alcohol leads to the impairment of the metabolism: the insufficient absorption of proteins, vitamins and trace elements. This prevents that the body, including normal skin, the ability of recovery.
- The more frequently and in greater number the patient consumes alcohol, the more active and heavier than the manifestation of psoriasis.
- The best of the possible solutions — to completely abandon any type of alcohol.
- If abandoning completely the alcohol is not possible, try to reduce your consumption to a minimum. However, one should keep in mind that each and every consumption of alcohol can cause irritation.
The increased prevalence of psoriasis among smokers in comparison with nonsmokers, people without a shadow of a doubt.
The risk of development of psoriasis and its weight was significantly greater in smokers than in non-smokers.
The risk of development of psoriasis in smokers is much higher than that of never smoking.
Proven that smoking directly affects the severity of the psoriasis and increases the risk of developing psoriatic arthritis.
Dropouts risk of developing psoriasis in 1.4 times higher than in non-smokers. However, uniform, decreases with the increase of the period of smoking cessation. And in 20 years the risks that fell, and never smoking become equal.
- Smoking and psoriasis support each other phenomena, because some of smoking helps you cope with the psychological problems that occur with psoriasis.
- Unfortunately, quitting smoking does not less difficult, than to quit alcohol. But the data from scientific studies ensure that this is necessary.
Psoriasis is not contagious and is not contagious. However, the infection is often trigger the onset of psoriasis or cause the aggravation.
This has been confirmed by many studies.
Streptococci — the bacteria that lives in the mouth and the nose. She is one of the most frequent causes of sore throat (inflammation of the tonsils or acute tonsillitis).
Also the worsening of psoriasis can cause other infections, such as, for example:
- the herpes simplex virus and varicella-zoster,
- parvovirus B19,
- helicobacter pylori,
- Yersinia (can cause psoriatic arthritis).
- Avoid colds!
- Throat problems resolve with the help of prevention and natural methods, for example, the yoga.
- Defend itself from possible sources of infection.
- Move more!
- Keep a healthy lifestyle, eat more fruits and vegetables and take quality multEvietamines.