Today, there are a number of types of skin disorders. One of them is quite rare — pustular psoriasis, one that has a variety of ways. It is usually characterized by frequent eruptions in the areas of the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. What about the fact that the different types of pustular psoriasis in between the signs and the methods used in the fight in more detail later in this article.
The clinical presentation of the disease
Pustular psoriasis is a disease of the skin, which are formed pustules, in some of the parts of the body. As a result of ignoring the early warning signs, and treatment of early pustules fuse together.
In this form of the disease are exposed to a predominantly male, 21 years of age to 36 years of age and older. The underlying causes of exudative psoriasis, we refer to such a phenomenon: exogenous and endogenous in nature, such as:
- the treatment for a long period of time is a potent drug;
- the transfer of the body from the regular stress.
- the fact is it is a contagious disease.
The first, and in some parts of the skin appears small rash, which later form blisters. Outwardly, they look the same as a small inflammation, with red edges, with a diameter of 2-3 mm, which are full of pus. Over time, the pustules are allowed to connect, and to form large patches of the patient has on the skin. Therefore, they are covered in brown or yellow crust. The areas of the lesions from the skin of the back, the chest, the mouth, the elbows and the knees, and the palms of the hands and soles of the stop.
In general, this form of psoriasis occur when a person is sick or is a carrier of the psoriasis vulgaris.
Forms of psoriasis, exudative
There are several different types of pustular psoriasis, each of which includes an assortment of:
- A widespread type of
- Located, the type of
Generalized pustular psoriasis is an acute form of the disease is in the skin. Along with the symptoms of external there are also internal, such such such as high fever, severe pain in the damaged areas of the skin, malaise, fatigue, weight loss, and onset of edema.
How are the skin rashes you can see in the picture below.
is divided into the following types:
- acrodermatitis of Allepo. They are predominantly male and of all ages. So this is the type of the characteristic symptoms is the precipitation on the surface of the handprints and the feet. Later on, these pustular in education to reveal, in its place, appear for the erosion, and the amount of dermis in the sector is reduced;
- herpetiformis the Impetigo. This disease most commonly affects women who are pregnant. It is characterized by a skin rash in the groin area, the armpits and the inner thighs;
- psoriasis Cumbush. This is a disease that is often found in absolutely healthy individuals who have not previously been observed in the species. The skin is formed by the red bubble on inflammation, and we are then to grow into pustules. In the past, over time, they merge and grow, due to the non-treatment can be deadly. In this type of the disease, blackheads will appear again and again in other areas of the skin, and then appears to make a full recovery.
Located on the way to
is divided into the following types:
- pustular psoriasis, Barbera , or ladonna-plantar psoriasis. It usually occurs in women after suffering from psoriasis vulgaris, this refers to the chronic disease. During the illness, the ulcer becomes dry, and in its place is the crust. When the psoriasis and the soles and the palms, are being affected also to the nail plate. The treatment of this complex disease.
- the localized acrodermatitis of Allepo. Education is emerging in the neighborhood of the pubic area, following the migration of any dermatological disease.
- psoriasis with postalease. This effect is negative, as a result of the improper use of individual patient-ointments, creams, and gels to fight the outbreak. Such eruptions are not to merge or not to expand.
Pustular psoriasis of the palms of the hands and soles of the manifest, if not immediately, then you recognize that it's not that easy. First, the graduated neutral red, and after the short period of time to help blackheads.
The symptoms of the disease
In addition to the emergence of different types of rashes, in detail, as described above, exudative psoriasis, accompanied by the following symptoms:
- at the sites of the lesions, the patient will experience a burning sensation, itching, pain.
- foci typically, they merge and grow, forming a "festering in the lake;
- the inflammation can involve any area of the skin, including the scalp and face. In the form of a rash may cover the entire body;
- many a times, the disease is a character of the appellant;
- patients often can occur, cold flashes with goose bumps, and the total of the sickness, the lethargy in the muscles, weakness, fever, and an increase in the temperature of the body;and
- many times, in the areas of pustules the skin to visibly thicken, consolidate, and chips.
Some of the reasons for the development of exudative forms of psoriasis, obesity, a genetic predisposition to develop diabetes, allergic reactions, failure at the levels of the hormone. They are prone to the disease of the person, and many are working in the open air, the children, and the elderly. Up to now, the nature of the origin of exudative psoriasis and the exact cause of its occurrence have not been disclosed.
A number of the causes of this disease can be attributed to a hereditary predisposition to this problem, skin disease, immune system problems, thyroid, gastro-intestinal tract. Permanent stress is also at a higher risk for the disease. The mechanical damage, and injuries to the skin, the integument of the body, heightened sensitivity to allergens, has been transferred early and infectious diseases can also be the cause of your psoriasis. More than half of all cases of the disease that is caused by the incorrect treatment of the various diseases of the skin.
All these reasons lead to the disruption of the metabolism of the body, which leads to a weakening of its protective functions. Because of this, the body is easily affected by the disease, including disease of the skin and complexion. In the final, which will also contribute to the bad habits.
The methods of treatment
In the treatment of generalized forms of pustular psoriasis and there, from time to time, and includes a requirement for the admission. Doctors usually recommend the following:
- Sedative medications (neuroleptics, bromine, and technology.
- The vitamins D, a, B, and C
- Immunosuppressive medications for chronic
- Cytotoxic drugs
To clean up your body from the inside to the outside, and the removal of toxins from the patient, usually to prescribe a course of injections and intravenous (iv). Sometimes, in the short term, they recommend systemic corticosteroids in high dosage. The goal is to get rid of the swelling and inflammation, use of anti-histamines. With a burning and as well struggling with a substance from the group of retinoid, which are contained in a by-product of vitamin a (Tigazon).
While the forms prescribed in gemodez, hemosorption, the ultraviolet radiation of the blood, and plasmapheresis. Later, moving on to other methods, such as the adoption of the baths is therapy, photochemotherapy (PUVA-therapy).
Ladonna-plantar psoriasis and taken to treat drug for the external application with the retinoid and the corticosteroid in the composition. To enhance the immunity of that is attributed to the receipt of a course of vitamins of group a, O, P, a, C, and minerals. When the localized form of the disease he wrote:
- Various ointments, creams, and gels, tar, or salicylic acid in the composition. You can also combine it with topical corticosteroid medicines.
- A course of treatment for corticosteroid-containing hormones and drugs. This method is not suitable for the treatment of the skin of the face.
- Of the ointment to the base of the analogue of vitamin D-3 for the removal of skin on the dried scabs.
- Specialty pharmaceutical shampoos, and a variety of sprays for the treatment of the scalp.
For the treatment of exudative psoriasis, individually, and in each case, depending on the characteristics of the body, and the severity of the disease and its form. This process is laborious and long, so that the patient, it is important to be patient, and to perform all of the hints and tips of a physician, are strictly assigned to a group of procedures, for the treatment of.
In folk medicine, use of herbal pills and teas, herbal remedies, natural for internal use, and bathing, and putting on the compresses, lotions and toupees made in topical ointments. The first has the effect of clearing up from the inside out, will help you to get rid of toxins, improve the immune system and relieve the swelling and inflammation.
To combat the itch and inflammation is to apply either or in the closet of tar, and a decoction of the oak bark, succession, celandine, chamomile, and calendula.
To improve the immunity and protective functions of the organism, it is recommended to drink herbal teas on a basis of rose hip oil, hawthorn tree, the leaf of currant, raspberry, and, with the addition of lemon and honey.
For the cleansing of formed a crust, the custom of using olive oil, oil of apricot or peach, bone, sea buckthorn and avocado oil.
To prepare the infusion of herbs, you will need 3 of the St. l. chambers, and 1 in Ot. l. valerian root, both of the st. john's wort, and the leaf of the celandine. All that you will need to mix together, and pour 300 ml of boiling water. After 15 minutes, strain and drink warm half a cup, twice a day.
To prepare an infusion for baths-you will need 1. h. l., to grass celandine, st. john's wort, valerian, class, and subject. The mixture will need to boil it in 300 ml of boilinghan integrated in the water for 10 to 15 minutes, then strain and pour into a bath. You can also 100-150 grams of celandine boil it in 4 gallons of water, and then letting it rest under the lid for an hour. For the front as well as in the case of the preceding strain, and then add it in your bath. It is recommended to take these baths every day for 15 minutes.
To prepare the paste you need to tinker the closet of the art of olive oil (or other vegetable) oil, and to deal with the inflammation and pustules. It's so good for the other recipe: mix 50 grams of honey and half a kilo of pre-melted butter, and cook this mixture until it is the state-of-cravingshher of the mass. It needs the oil to the affected area.
To prepare the rice you need to boil 1 cup of milk, add 1 St. l. from the seeds of flax, the same as the root of the burdock, and the leaves of the grape. All of this, and cook, stirring often, for about 10 minutes. After that, the broth filtrate, onStujaut, and plunged into it, the wool will treat the affected skin.
And, even though according to the opinions of patients of the same name the methods have a good effect, after all, you you you you you should first consult your doctor.