Any skin condition causes you discomfort to the patient, the psoriasis on my elbows is no exception. The sooner you are able to notice the symptoms of the disease, the sooner you will be able to make a diagnosis and to make sure the treatment is appropriate, and that, therefore, the chances of a return to your normal life, it raised many, many times.
The exact cause for the occurrence of psoriasis the specialists also provide are not able to. It can appear on any part of the body, but it is often the psoriasis occurs on the flexural surfaces. Are particularly susceptible to the disease, the elbows. This can be explained by the dryness of the skin, and are prone to damage. The disease can be observed only in the elbows, as a phenomenon, and it can spread throughout the body.
The disease is still not fully explored. Even the doctors are unable to identify the exact cause of the onset of the disease, and assigning a tool for the treatment of psoriasis on the elbows, which are fully committed to him he shall deliver them. But the search continues, and it is gradually bearing fruit. Hinted at the cause of the ailment.
- a nervous breakdown (for the case of the occurrence of the disease for a division of a shock);
- interruptions immunity;
- a poor diet;
- the skin lesions;
- the abuse of alcohol.
If it is the initial stage of psoriasis on the elbows and the patient has continued to lead the former way of life, and do not start the treatment, the disease develops very quickly.
Psoriasis can not only be acquired, it is a hereditary disease. However, if the parents or the grandparents have suffered from the disease, it does not mean that he will be appearing on the children's. There are many cases in which it is passed down through the generations.
The symptoms of
In order to determine, as in the case of the cure of the psoriasis, you need to know about your symptoms. More often than not a symptom of psoriasis are convex, the red areas on the elbows, covered with scales of a white or silver colour. This symptom manifests itself in the vast majority of people. Found, and other manifestations of the disease:
- The damaged areas on the elbows start to bleed. The skin on these places, and peel off.
- Appear, we want the red areas.
- It appears the itch in the places of the occurrence of the signs.
Arising out of the plaque lead to an increase in the sensitivity, swelling, sometimes severe pain.
The symptoms depend on the type and form of the disease. They are characterized by the appearance of areas of redness, which is in the form of a crust. In the implementation of patient beds covered with small blisters. This is one of the most dangerous due to the risk of explosion of the infection in the body, when a random confrontation at a bubble.
As well as the type of disease determines what you need in order to treat the psoriasis on my elbows.
The first signs of the disease
The first psoriasis on the elbow is called precipitation in the form of fine droplets. At the time, the first signs of psoriasis appear, and without the silvery scales. At an earlier stage, they seem to have a normal redness. Later on, they are all covered by a white film-that is-the dead skin cells from the skin. If you do not start the treatment, you will experience the development of psoriasis on the elbow. The areas of red are beginning to be able to connect. At times, the defeat spread to other areas, or throughout the elbow. There are some major populations, plashechnye to the point, what is commonly referred to as the boards. Then, the disease continues to evolve, and the psoriasis can appear on the hands.
The diagnosis of the disease
As well as the illness symptoms are expressed in, refer to the " good enough for the inspection. The analysis tools and procedures used in rare cases. They usually do it during periods of exacerbation. At times, this is done with a biopsy, (they enter and operate in the damaged cells).
IMPORTANT! The sooner you consult with an expert to diagnosis of the disease, the greater the likelihood of better to come back to your usual way of life.
The characteristics of the disease
The disease occurs on the elbows, you have a variety of features. Key features:
- In the elbow, the disease appears most often in people over the age of 40. Psoriasis on the elbow in children is a rare phenomenon.
- The psoriasis on my elbows hit or miss. It is not possible to predict the onset of symptoms, speed of development, the length of the remission of sins.
- The most commonly on the elbows, the disease occurs in autumn and winter, t. to. during this time the skin from losing moisture.
Ways to treat elbow psoriasis
Finally, to cure ulnar: psoriasis, such as any of the others, it is not possible. But, there are a bulk of means to prevent deterioration and clear up the symptoms. Assist in the enforcement of the drugs, and the use of ointment for psoriasis, and drugs.
The elimination of the psoriasis on my elbows and with the help of the pills, it is not necessary every time. In the initial stages it is enough for the cream and ointment. But the therapy is more effective than one that is struggling with the disease.
IMPORTANT! The drugs are divided into groups. Each group is to be effective in some cases. When you weak to protect the agency shall prescribe the enzymes. In the case of an interruption in the digestive system is in need of the drugs from the group of HEPAtrespondentsteparatHur. To determine the group that you want to, and, therefore, the drug can only doctor.
Cream and ointment
The tool of the psoriasis on my elbows to the outside of the processing are divided into hormonal and non-hormonal. Hormone the cream and the ointment as indicated when the psoriasis on your elbows, you have a stronger action and are designed to handle run of the stage, and to an exacerbation of the disease. But that's the exact answer to the question "is the cure for the psoriasis?" will give you only by a doctor.
Please, pay attention! There is a perception that medicines such as creams and ointments are not any different. But the difference is one has care for the medicines in the form of creams and gels more rapidly absorbed. The paste of the composition of more fat, it is absorbed into slow-motion. You can decide for yourself how to treat psoriasis on elbow – an ointment or a cream. It is, of course, this needs to be done, taking the advice of your doctor / physician.
Folk remedies for the treatment
Traditional folk remedies for the psoriasis is a suitable treatment at an early stage. In the course of successive stages are to be used only in combination with other drugs.
The most popular methods for at-home treatment:
- Centre of the city. The ideal of common medicinal herbs: chamomile, clary sage, in a sequence. The grass is poured in the boiling water at a ratio of 1:10, insist on for half an hour. So, it on the infusion and go down to the elbows. To back them up, you have 30 minutes.
- Pad garlic. This is the second in a popularity tool. For the preparation of to grind 2-3 cloves of garlic, pour a glass of boiled water and insist for an hour and a half. That is a mixture you need to impose on the elbows, knees, and other parts of the body that are affected. As soon as it is dry, the gauze changes.
- The infusion of the huctotela of psoriasis. You will need a 4-ct. l. crushed root huctotela. Your need to shed and-a-half liters of alcohol or vodka and get some rest for a couple of hours. The resulting environment is necessary to grease the elbows on a daily basis.
- The ointment eggs. To prepare the paste you need to beat 2 of the eggs, and 1 ct. l. vegetable oil, and then add 1. h. l., to head. To the mixture, you should stir it well, and it will be ready. Ready-to-apply-the-ointment is the need to store it in a cool, dry place and in the dark, necessarily so, in a closed container. With the elbow grease, and a cure before you go to bed. It is particularly effective in the early stages of the disease.
Please, pay attention! When you use the people in the methods of treatment may require additional time in search of his tools.
The primary measure of prevention, and in some cases, the method of treatment is the use of a moisturizing cream. The surface of the skin in the area of feet in the dry, it is in need of nursing care.
To comply with other preventive measures, it is necessary to:
- quit the bad habits, or to reduce the number of used alcoholic drinks, and cigarettes,
- moderate sports;
- in the following, for which there is no injury to the skin;
- infectious disease-time to see a doctor;
- in an attempt to avoid the emotion, and stress;
- take vitamin complex, taking into account the recommendations from your medical doctor.
If you comply with these measures for the disease, it is possible to reduce the deterioration or make the symptoms less severe.
A special diet
You need to look for the right nutrition when on the psoriasis. No diet, the drug will be less effective. Can't eat the following foods:
- of the fatty acids;
- citrus fruits;
- in the coffee shop.
The diet should include the following:
- fresh fruits;
- the eggs
- meat (lean);
- fish and seafood from the sea.
- the fruits are dried;
- the leguminous plants.
Individual prescription, can appoint a doctor. You also need to be maintained.
The opinion of the experts
Even though the psoriasis – the disease is incurable, doctors say not to lose a positive attitude. If not, the state is going to get worse. The doctor said that a positive attitude is a positive one, and in any condition. It's worth thinking about what is, it is not dangerous and is not contagious. Yes, the medicine is not in place, and the disease under study. The doctors directly say that it's worth to smile, and don't give in to negative emotions.