The anomaly of the skin, which refers to one of the most common diseases – psoriasis. This variant dermatoses has reached around 5-6% of men and women around the world. How to manifest the skin disease and how it is dangerous?
What causes the disease psoriasis
Skin disease psoriasis (or flake ringworm) – chronic deviation, for which tend the excessive cell division of the upper layers skin, strong inflammatory process and the defeat of different organs, internal systems of a person. Non-communicable disease affects the skin and its annexes (nails, hair). The main symptoms of psoriasis is considered a manifestation of rosy points, which with the time start to detach and cause itching. The disease is characterized by alternation of exacerbation and remission.
Often ringworm is formed on the elbow creases, knees, scalp. Are often amazed with the areas of the integument, which constantly injured, or are exposed to friction. In the case of atypical forms of psoriasis disease are affected other places in the human body. The doctors highlighted three stages of development, depriving the bark:
- To advance to the next phase. It is characterized by the formation of new rashes, intense itching.
- Fixed the stage. New points, with the peel not appear, and the old, gradually, you will heal.
- The regression. The disease virtually recedes, leaving the body a strong pigmentation (field platelet with darker skin, which in healthy individuals plots).
It is transmitted psoriasis from person to person
Many people often interested in treatment dermatologist, you can get psoriasis. Flake ringworm does not apply to infectious diseases. Psoriatic path develops for other "laws". Considering this fact, the chronic, the disease can not be transmitted in the following way:
- Many think that psoriasis is transmitted by contact. Direct contact plyfit-transmission apparatus (air flowing out of the transfer, a handshake, the hug, the use of a strange, towel and so on) is also deleted. It is contagious and if psoriasis? Of course, not.
- In the process of the headboard, that has ringworm, there is also no risk of infection. A change of clothes, the washing of the patient, and these actions will not affect the health of a healthy person. Psoriasis of the leather to the other is not dangerous.
- Psoriasis and sex are two concepts that have nothing to do. Sexual relations with a man or a woman, who suffer from flake to deprive, are safe. It is transmitted psoriasis sexually transmitted diseases? The answer to this question is: no.
- Through blood transfusions ringworm it is also not transmitted from a sick person. The presence of such a breach, will not affect the health.
How it is transmitted psoriasis
It is worth finding out how psoriasis patients, why it occurs this skin disease. Today, still not identified a hundred reasons that lead to the defeat of the body. There are several theories that are close to the truth:
- The genetic predisposition. A hereditary factor is considered as the main "culprit" of transmission, the inflammatory non-infectious disease. When both parents are patients of psoriasis, then the chance of defeat child with this disease is 75%. If the ringworm is diagnosed only your mother or your father, the risk to get it by inheritance reduced to the fourth part.
- Allergic to theory. Many times, when the worsening of psoriasis can occur increase in the frequency of crises of allergy. In this case, the doctors say that the flake ringworm is the reaction of the virus or products of allergens.
- Endocrine factor. The disease appears due to a malfunction of the thyroid and failure of hormonal.
- Viral is a theory. It is assumed that psoriasis can be transmitted through the virus. The majority of the people are affected the development of non-communicable diseases eruptions, but ill exclusively, whose body has been reached for bodies to viral.
- The infection is a factor. This theory, showing how it is able to be transmitted from ringworm, there are a lot of time there, but still does not have modern scientific confirmations. The doctors repeatedly noticed that the deterioration occurs in the period of seasonal infections (flu, sore throat, bronchitis, and t. d.). Such diseases are very suppress the immune system, making the body more vulnerable to psoriasis.
What are the complications of psoriasis
If it is not treated flake of ringworm, in addition to strong physical and psychological discomfort, it can take very seriously the negative impact. It is dangerous if the psoriasis and what exactly? The main results of the implementation of inflammatory disease are:
- The occurrence of psoriatic arthritis. This problem is characterized by the fact that the dead of the disease parts of your body are significantly more deep in the skin and lead to diseases of the joints. Failures in the metabolism processes not only affect the horny layer: they go to the inside of the body, correct tissue cartilaginous skeleton. Nail psoriasis, rashes on the hands or feet impacting the joints, which leads to limitation of physical activity for the person.
- Mucosa may also undergo depriving. If you do not start the treatment of an autoimmune disease in a timely manner, it goes with horny shells in the mucous membranes. As a result, the doctors diagnose a variety of diseases, which are directly related with the inflammation of the mucosa (disturbances of vision, conjunctivitis and other).
- Psoriasis of the scalp or of other parts of the body "clean" and in the liver. Problems in the work of this body appear regardless of the location of plates and other external signs of disease.
- When worsening the scales and depriving suffers the endocrine system, and this becomes the cause of increase of lymph nodes.
- In a second phase, the psoriasis detect the disorder, the cardiovascular and the central nervous system.
- Another dangerous complication – muscle atrophy. She appears in the final stages of the disease in the absence of any therapy or when psoriasis reaches deeper tissues of the body.